Creating Your Own Custom Welcome Page
To deploy a new Welcome page for Oracle Application Server:
1. Create the new Welcome page you want to use. This page must be named index.html.
2. Save the new Welcome page in a directory. It is recommended that you save the page in a different directory than the htdocs directory.
3. Start the Application Server Control Console.
4. Select the OracleAS Infrastructure instance. You will be prompted to login.
5. Click HTTP Server.
6. Click Administration.
7. Click Properties.
8. Enter the directory for your new page in the Document Root field.
9. (Optional) Enter the administrator’s e-mail address in the Administrator’s Email field.
10. Click Apply.
After making this change, your Welcome page should be accessible via this URL: